dmsdk

"The Small Trader finally has a chance"

To: "dmsdk" <dmsdk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: "The Small Trader finally has a chance"
From: "5 Star Swing Trader" <profits.taking@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:32:30 -0400
Sender: dmsdk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sun-java-system-smtp-warning: Lines longer than SMTP allows found and wrapped.

$1,000.00 skyrockets into $2,115,000.00
  by using a simple trading method.

  Actual Trades and Results
  Not Fabricated or Back-Tested
  All Trades are Real Results gotten by Real People

  "The Small Trader finally has a chance
  to make huge amounts of money from stock trading"

  When we started the 5 Star, we specifically had the small investor in mind, knowing there were
  a lot of people with a small amount of capital just dying to get involved with the market.
  So we started the 5 Star, which is one trade at a time, giving opportunities for even the
  smallest of investors their chance at wealth. And our 5 Star proved to be a tremendous success as
  starting with a mere $1,000.00 parlayed into over 2 Million Dollars.
  Here's our small investor formula for riches in the market

  ** One stock pick at a time - Allows you to start with a bare minimum of cash.
  ** When it closes, a new stock is issued - Roll all money into the next trade.
  ** On and On, with the profits snow balling - Parlay your money trade after trade.

  Two simple but critical factors are attributed to taking advantage of the market
  and making The 5 Star a huge success.

  1. A proven method of selecting stocks that make money.
  2. A money manage method that can send your profits off the charts.
  Let's face it. If you're a working man or woman, trying to save your way to wealth so you can live
  the American Dream and have everything you ever wanted for yourself, your spouse, your kids, and family,
  cost cutting, saving money here and there, and doing without the things you really want, just isn't going to
  get you there any time soon. If you put $10,000.00 in your savings account EVERY YEAR, it would take
  nearly 100 YEARS to get to $1,000,000.00. Come on. There's got to be an easier, more efficient way
  and we believe it's right here with the 5 Star.
  There are profit opportunities every day in the marking, and the 5 Star zero's in one at a time.

  I can go on and on about the 5 Star success stories, and the picks it has made, and the profits it has made,
  but I say you have already got a clear idea of how it works and the profits that are offered in the market.

  Special Promo to the first 100 Subscribers ONLY

  This is a limited offer only to the first 100 people who sign up for the 5 Star.

  You can get started today for only $9.95. That's right! $9.95 gets you started for the first month of 5 Star picks.
  Get your brokerage account ready. Fill out the order form at https://www.takingprofits.com/amember/signup.php
  and be within the 1st 100 people to sign up and you pay only $9.95 for the first month.

  Sign up now - RIGHT NOW
  https://www.takingprofits.com/amember/signup.php
  In just a few years, we want to have at least 100 new success stories.

  Get started today
  Taking Profit
  1201 Orange St
  Wilmington, DE. 19801
  www.takingprofits.com

  < BR>

  to be removed, reply with remove in subject line