info-inventor-dev

I have a working AIX build

To: info-inventor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: I have a working AIX build
From: Richard Cook <rcook@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 17:33:59 -0700
Sender: info-inventor-dev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
I was able to build OpenInventor (static libs only) on our large AIX system. While there were many small changes, there were not any real killer issues. Is there interest in capturing my work in the central repository for others' benefit? How would I go about making this contribution? Thanks
--
Richard Cook
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory