info-inventor-dev

HELLO BELOVED ONE

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: HELLO BELOVED ONE
From: sefrinabell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:50:13 +0200
Sender: info-inventor-dev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: Mrs Sefrina Bell.
Address: Demak Laut street,
93050 Kuching,Sarawak Malaysia.

Dear Beloved One,

I am the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment now.
I am married to Dr. J Bell who worked with South Africa embassy in
Malaysia for nine years before he died in the year 2004. We were
married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief
illness that lasted for only two weeks. Before his death we were both
Christians.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home which the Bible is against.When my late husband was
alive he deposited the sum of $12.6Million (Twelve Million six
hundred thousand U.S.Dollars) with a finance/security company  abroad
Presently, this money is still with the Security Company. Recently,
my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due
to cancer problem.

Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition
I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a christian
individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to
instruct here in. I want a church or individual to use this  fund to
churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to
ensure that the house of God is properly maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth.
I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit
this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't
want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I
don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly
manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

 I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that
I am going to be in the bossom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that
the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need
any telephone communication in this regard because of my health,and
because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always
who are not christian.

 I don't want them to know about this development. With God all
things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you
the contact of the Finance/Security Company in abroad I will also
issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original
beneficiary of this fund.

I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is
my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy
Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in
spirit and truth Please always be prayerful all through your life.
Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or
christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you
will act accordingly as I stated herein.

NB:reply back to this mail address given: sefrinabell@xxxxxxx  its
for easy communication.

Hoping to hear from you. You are blessed in the name of the Lord. Mrs
Sefrine Bell.

Regards