info-inventor-dev

From Mr. Huang Yanxiong

Subject: From Mr. Huang Yanxiong
From: "Mr.Huang Yanxiong" <kaka@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 02:28:32 +0300
Sender: info-inventor-dev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Mr. Huang Yanxiong
Hang Seng Bank Ltd.
Des Voeux Rd. Branch,
Central Hong Kong,
Hong Kong.
Tel/Fax: +852-301-77033

Hello,

I am Mr.Huang Yanxiong,and I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from
Hong Kong am ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds I will give the
details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Hang Seng Bank in Hong Kong.
This is a legitimate transaction.You will be paid 30% for your "Management
Fees".

If you are interested,please write back and provide me with your confidential
telephone number, fax number,and I will provide further details and
instructions. Please keep this confidential, as we can't afford more political
problems.Finally,please note that this must be concluded within two weeks.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
EMAIL: (hangyanx01@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
I look forward to it.

Regards,
Mr. Huang Yanxiong