info-inventor-dev

To Redeem your prize!!!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: To Redeem your prize!!!
From: "endofyearpromot" <endofyearpromot@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 15:33:12 +0100
Sender: info-inventor-dev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
To Redeem your prize!!!
CONGRATULATIONS

Dear Email User,
You have won ?850.000.00 Euros in the SPONSOR-LOTTO POWER  PLUS email raffle
Ref No:UK-2/310/17624/00NL and Batch:BGH/247-KHD6.Ticket No: NLG 0043211,Lucky
No: Wiz 77101,in our yearly sponsor lotrij award program. For further inquiry
please contact our Claim Department below with your Full Name, Telephone
Number, batch/reference numbers,
Contact :Mr. Peter Collins
E-mail:claimingdept@xxxxxxx
Tel:+31-612-498-323
Claims Processing Department.

Also we are very  skeptical due to the unsolicited/Spam mails on the internet
this days, that is why the claiming process  is being handle by yourself or
our; advocate.

Congratulations Once More Again!!! : from all our staff,

Mrs. Joanna de Bonita
THE PROMOTION COORDINATOR