info-inventor-dev

THE BILLIONAIRE CHANNEL!!!

To: info-inventor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: THE BILLIONAIRE CHANNEL!!!
From: michael <michaelcoomb@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 Nov 2007 06:26:40 +0700
Sender: info-inventor-dev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
To Whom it May Concern I'm writing to obtain more information as to how your firm would like to review any projects that I have at present. Hello my name is Mr. Michael Coomb, I'm a financial consultant in the United Kingdom and Europe with clients that your firm may be able to assist. Most of my clients have start-up companies that range from different industries all over the world. I await your response so that I can start submitting these funding requests to your firm and have a good working relationship with you. The amounts of funding are from $10 million to $10 billion US dollars. I await an urgent response so that we can do business together. Kind Regards Mr. Michael Coomb michaelcoomb@xxxxxxxx Director