info-inventor-dev

Be first on MSN, GOOGLE, YAHOO .. Thanksgiving Week Special

To: "info-inventor-dev" <info-inventor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Be first on MSN, GOOGLE, YAHOO .. Thanksgiving Week Special
From: "Robert Sexton" <rwsexton2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 15:04:08 -0800
Sender: info-inventor-dev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
"Without being seen first on the search engines, your
site can be little more than a glorified business card"

"If you're seen first on the major search engines, chances
are you're the one people will call first. It's that simple."

Discover a better way to be seen on the major search engines.
A way that over 14,000 companies have already discovered.
Their sites are ALWAYS seen at the top of the major search
engines, WITHOUT the exorbitant pay per click charges.

We can provide you that same placement, exclusively, across
GOOGLE, YAHOO, MSN and thirteen other search engines.
This Network is based on established, proven search toolbar
technology, having been in existence for over five years. This
search toolbar network is at over 28 million, and for 100% of
those who have the search toolbar, you are always seen first
on the search engines - or your money back!

You, too can have this guaranteed type of exposure. Our usual
run on the Network goes for six months, but for those who
register this weekend only, we will give you the second
six months at no additional cost. We will also include our
Click2Call service, which can put people on the phone to you
directly from a search engine, at no additional cost ..
if you register today.

As for the cost, you'll probably spend more for your morning
coffee over the coming year than you would spend for this. We
offer specific guarantees, including a money back guarantee.
Call for details.

I can be reached at my office, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Pacific time.  Please feel free to call me if you have any
questions.

Best regards,

Robert Sexton

Director of Business Development, StarPosition
Phone:        800.481.2979, ext 2001
Direct line:  949.215.0022

If you do not wish to receive future emails, reply with 'remove'
in the subject line.  Or, reply via postal mail to the following
address:

Customer Service
16787 Beach Boulevard, #742
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

Please allow three business days to be unsubscribed via the
above return method, or ten business days if you reply via
postal mail.