info-inventor-dev

HELLO DEAR BELOVED ONE

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: HELLO DEAR BELOVED ONE
From: "Mrs.Magret Cole" <magretcole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:52:56 +0100
Sender: info-inventor-dev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

GREETINGS TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.

I AM MRS. MAGRET COLE. A WIDOW TO LATE JERRY COLE.I AM 58 YEARS OLD.I AM NOW A
NEW CHRISTAIN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME LUNG CANCER.FROM ALL
INDICATIONS, MY CONDITION IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT
I WON'T LIVE MORE THAN 2 MONTHS ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS.

THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE. MY LATE
HUSBAND WAS KILLED IN AN VERY SERIOUS ACIDENT,AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR
MARRIAGE WE COULD'NT PRODUCE ANY CHILD.

MY LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH,I INHERITED ALL HIS
BUSINESS AND WEALTH. THE DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE
THAN 2MONTHS,SO I NOW DECIDED TO DIVIDE PART OF THIS WEALTH TO CONTRIBUTE TO
THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHURCH IN AFRICA,AMERICA,ASIA AND EUROPE.I AM WILLING TO
DONATE THE SUM OF $5,000.000.00 USD STATES DOLLARS TO THE LESS
PRIVILEGED.PLEASE I WANT YOU NOTE THAT THIS FUND IS LYING DOWN AT A BANK IN
GERMANY.

I WISH YOU CAN FOLLOW UP AND CLAIM IT FOR MY PURPOSE AND ACT AS I MY ADVICE
YOU.I AM SORRY IF YOU ARE EMBARRASSED BY MY MAIL BUT IF FOR ANY REASON YOU FIND
THIS MAIL OFFENSIVE,YOU CAN IGNORE IT AND PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY.

I HONESTLY PRAY THAT THIS MONEY WHEN TRANSFERRED TO YOU WILL SURE BE UTILIZED
FOR THE SAID PURPOSE, BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION
WITHOUT CHRIST IS VANITY. MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS,THE LOVE OF GOD AND
THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

I AWAITS YOUR RESPONSE AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVED MESSAGE. YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST

MRS.MAGRET COLE