info-inventor-dev

your reply will make a difference

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: your reply will make a difference
From: "martins ndaba" <martinsndaba@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 05:18:21 -0500 (EST)
Sender: info-inventor-dev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

FROM: MR MARTINS NDABA
FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA
JOHANNESBURG. SOUTH AFRICA
PRIVATE Email:MARTINSNDABA@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Line:27-73-173-5639.
ATT:SIR/MADAM

                               PLEASE KEEP THIS CONFIDENTIAL.

I Am Mr. MARTINS NDABA , a Staff of FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA I
am writing following an opportunity in my office that will be of immense
benefit to both of us.  In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of
USD$5.8 Million (FIVE MILLION, Eight Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late
MR. ROBERT OST, an American who unfortunately lost his life in the plane
crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000,
including his wife and only daughter, You can read more about the crash on
visiting this site.

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

Since we got information about his death, we have been silently expecting
his next of kin or relatives to come over and claim his money because we
cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as Next of Kin or
Relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines,
Unfortunately I learnt that his supposed next of kin being his only
daughter died along with him in the plane crash leaving nobody with the
knowledge of this fund behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this
discovery that I as the Head of this Department now decided to make
business with you and release the money to you as the Next of Kin or
beneficiary of the funds for safety keeping and subsequent disbursement
since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go back into
Government treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that such money remained
after seven years the money will be transferred into banking treasury as
unclaimed funds. I agreed that 35% of this money would be for you as
foreign partner and for your assistance, while the balance will be for my
investment in your country. I will visit your country for the disbursement
according to the percentages indicated above once this money gets into
your account. Please be honest to me and trust is our watchword in this
transaction, note this transaction is confidential and risk free. As soon
as you receive this mail you should contact me back or call me on my
direct number:  TEL: 27-73-173-5639, Please note that all necessary
arrangement for the smooth release of these funds to you has been
finalized.

We will discuss much in details when I do receive your response, please in
your response include your telephone and fax numbers for easy
communication.

Best Regards