info-inventor

IMPORTANT NOTICE

To: info-inventor@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IMPORTANT NOTICE
From: INSTITUTO PACE DONATION COMPANY <microsoft_online_dept02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:21:41 +0000
Sender: info-inventor-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Yahoo/Msn Lottery
                        Incoperation
                    Baley House, Har Road
                    Sutton, Greater London
                           SM1 4te
                       United  Kingdom.

 This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Five hundred
thousand, Great Britain Pound Sterlings(£500,000.00) for the month of April
2007 Lottery  promotion which is organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS
LIVE.

 YAHOO/MSN & MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects all the email addresses of the people
that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail
we only select five people every Month as our winners through electronic
balloting System without the winner applying,we
congratulate you for being one of the people selected.

 You are to contact the events manager on or before your date of Claim, Winners
Shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre.
Yahoo/Msn Lottery Prize must be claimed no later than 10 days from date of Draw
Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won.
Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

These are your identification numbers:
Batch number.....................YM 09102XN
Reff number.......................YM35447XN
Winning number...................YM09788

 These numbers fall within your Location file, you are requested to contact the
events manager, send your winning identification numbers to him,to enable him
verify your claims.How ever you will have to fill and submit this form to the
events manager for verification & direction on how you can claim your winning
fund.

1. Full name..............
2. Contact Address........
3. Age....................
4. Telephone Number.......
5. Marital Status.........
6. Sex....................
7. Next Of Kin............
8. Zip Code...............
9. Occupation.............
10.Company................
11.State:.................
12.Country................
13.Nationality............
14.Your Reference and Batch number are at the top of this mail:

(CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER)
Name:Mr Solomon Fill
Email:microsoft_online_dept02@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone Number:+447011139957
Thank you and Accept my hearty congratulations once again!
Yours faithfully,
Mrs Joycl Moor,
(Yahoo/Msn Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator).