info-inventor

$$$CLICK HERE$$$

To: purplpig@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: $$$CLICK HERE$$$
From: "Albert Smith"<jbjj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:38:07 -0500
Sender: info-inventor-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
=====
BEST OFFER

The entire body of smithloansplc solicited approval to bring this offer to your
door step.We give loans at low interest rate to business men and women with bad
credit all over the globe.Interested persons should
contact:smithloansplc@xxxxxxxxx
Purpose :Any personal purpose except speculation.
Quantum of Loan :
Minimum : $20,000
Maximum : $500,000
Security : You need not arrange any additional security.All we need is a
scanned copy of your national identity card or your drivers licence.
Margin : Nil.
Interest Rate : 7.5%in three years
Processing Fee :Nil
Repayment :Monthly repayment starts one year after receiving the loan

This message sent using iMail from I-Land Internet Services.
http://www.iland.net