info-inventor

We need investment in your country

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: We need investment in your country
From: "sa consult4" <sa.consult4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 01:48:02 +0000
Sender: info-inventor-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA)

P.O. Box 5927

Riyadh 11432

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

WEB SITE: http://www.sagia.gov.sa

Our Vision:

To achieve rapid economic growth in Saudi Arabia, capitalizing on the Kingdom's competitive strengths as the global capital of energy, and a major hub between East and West.

Our Mission:

To create a pro-business environment, provide comprehensive services to investors and foster investment opportunities in energy, transportation and knowledge-based industries

Our achievements over the past seven decades have been spectacular, and we look to the future with great hope and expectation.

The SAGIA has embarked upon the bringing of our Saudi businessmen and Investors into close working relationship and partnership with the business community in your country. This we do in order to diversify and put our Saudi Locally based usinessmen into the Global economic market.

The Objective of this Letter is to inform you that we have a group of Saudi Investors ho want to invest in your country, and are looking for Individuals and companies to partner them in this regard.

They want to bring funds for investment in the areas of Shares and Stock purchase, investment in information technology and biotechnology industry, Renewable Energy and Real Estate Financing e.t.c.

The Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority is providing the clearing House for this venture and all interested persons should contact our office so that we can broker a direct relationship with the local business group in Saudi for investment.

Best Wishes.

Amr Bin Abdullah Al-Dabbagh

SAGIA Governor

Alternative: sa.consult2@xxxxxxxx