jessie

FPA NOTICE: Please confirm your eBay information

Subject: FPA NOTICE: Please confirm your eBay information
From: "eBay"<aw-notice@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 14:01:08 -0500
Bcc:
Sender: jessie-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

                                                       Buy Safely on eBay                                   Visit the Safety Centre
eBay fraud protection.
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more.

FPA NOTICE:  Please confirm your eBay information

Dear eBay customer,

Your account appear to be involved in activities that violate our policies.

Case ID Number: PP-065-617-349

This account has been restricted and you will not be able to bid or list on eBay. To avoid further collections please confirm that you are the right owner of this account by following these steps:

1. Click here
2. Sign in
3. Confirm that the details on file with us are correct

Many pre-paid cards are not acceptable for verification. Please verify with the card issuer that:

  • The card does not have an Internet/phone order block.
  • The billing address your bank has for you is identical to the one you are entering.
  • Do not share your password with others.

    Protect your password and account information

    Important:
    eBay employees will never ask you for your password.

    If you do not have access to your account , please Contact us immediately.

  • If we do not have your confirmed details, your account may be suspended and additional collections remedies may be used to bring this account to current. All current listings will be ended and you will no longer be part of the eBay community.

    If you have already confirmed your information, please disregard this message.

    Thank you,
    eBay Safety Center

    This administrative email was sent from eBay, based on your account at eBay.

    As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes & enhancements. Visit our
    Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

    eBay will not request personal data (password, credit card/bank numbers) in an email.
    Protect yourself from Spoof (fake) e-mails.
    Learn More.

    Copyright 2007 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
    Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
    eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
    eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.