jessie

Your MasterCard Credit Card Status = Declined !

Subject: Your MasterCard Credit Card Status = Declined !
From: "MasterCard Secure Code"<service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:55:15 -0400
Bcc:
Sender: jessie-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear MasterCard Member,

For the User Agreement, Section 9, MasterCard may immediately issue a warning,
temporarily suspend, indefinitely
suspend or terminate your Credit Card and refuse to provide our services to you
if we believe that your actions
may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. Our terms
and conditions you agreed to state
that your service must always be under your control or those you designate all
times. We have noticed some unusual
activity related to your service that indicates that other parties may have
access and or control of your MasterCard
Credit Card. We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in to your
MasterCard Credit Card service from a foreign IP address

If you recently accessed your service while traveling, the unusual log in
attempts may have been initiated by you.
However, if you did not initiate the logins, please visit The Farmers Bank
homepage as soon as possible to restore
your account status.

The log in attempt was made from - ISP host :
c-64-154-34-134.hsfgd1.il.comcast.net

To restore your Credit Card status please click on the link below:

http://tamco-inc.co.jp/www.mastercard.com/us/personal/en/cardholderservices/securecode/update/enroll.htm

Thank you for your prompt attention to this problem. Review Team apologize for
any inconvenience. This is a security
measure meant to protect you and your account.

Regards,

MasterCard Security Team.