kdb

[Newsletter] Spam from "newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"??

To: Newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Newsletter] Spam from "newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"??
From: quiet-list@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 20:43:41 -0500
Sender: kdb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[sorry for any duplications]

Based on the following link, this spam appears to be coming from someone in
Switzerland using a German Yahoo account.

http://server4.hostpoint.ch/mailman/options/newsletter_blackmusic.ch/freebsd-hackers%40freebsd.org

As a fellow victim, I highly recommend forwarding all spam you receive from
"newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" to "postmaster@xxxxxxxx" so they cancel this brat's
account.  I don't know anything better to recommend at this point, but "remove"
messages and angry replies seem like they're just being being forwarded to this
phony list, so they aren't going to do any good.  Looks like a nasty prank,
perhaps deliberately intended as a "Denial Of Service" attack. And please don't
get mad at me - I'm a victim too.  If anybody knows of a better way of dealing
with this bullshit, please send reply so we can all get rid if this asshole.