kdb

Fwd: [Newsletter] What???

To: Newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: [Newsletter] What???
From: ConnyEhm@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 03:27:44 EST
Sender: kdb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
In einer eMail vom 02.11.02 09:23:03 (MEZ) Mitteleuropäische Zeit schreibt ren@xxxxxxx:

It's probably a prank; I've gotten 10 messages tonight from irate people
wanting to get off the list and it's probably making some
fifteen-year-old chuckle.  I never signed up for it either, but starting
now everything from here is getting black-holed by my mail filter faster
than this message generates a return receipt.  Good luck;)

Nathan Tenney wrote:

>An email address that I never give out for any reason started recieving email directed to this address.  I never opted in for any type of music list.  Whomever you are, just adding people into a list without their permission is a  VERY BAD IDEA.  Destroy your list at once, and start over the right way, please!

take care

Conny

www.conny-ehm.de