kgdb

Overseas investment in your country.

To: kgdb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Overseas investment in your country.
From: Mohamed Fahim <fahim.mohamed01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 Oct 2007 19:04:07 -0000
Sender: kgdb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
11th Oct 2007.

Attention Please,

We have had no previous contact but for some very important and unavoidable
reasons, I have found it expedient to reach out to you and a few others through
this means and medium.

I am desirous of building a Tourist Hotel or investing in other Real Estate
development in your country. In this regard, In this regard, I am searching for
a reliable person who can act as my linkman and contract to assist me in
setting up this business as well as overseeing the entire project in your
country. If we agree to work together, you would be in a position to assume
responsibility of ownership in your country as executive chairman but would be
required to remit/disburse profit to me monthly or annually as we may both
agree upon.

The sum of US$30 million is available for investment in real estate or hotel
management with any company or individual who can help to manage it on my
behalf and on partnership basis. If you are interested you would be expected to
look for a suitable place in any city in your country where the business is
viable.

Please note that as we progress, you may later have to be communicating more
with my representative because of my deteriorating health; I have been on sick
bed for the past months due to the bomb blast that occurred in Madrid, Spain.

Do please indicate your willingness to work with me by sending me your full
names, age, occupation, address, private telephone and fax numbers after which
we can discuss further.

Your immediate response would be highly appreciated. Please be advised that for
personal and family reasons, I desire that you treat this email and our
subsequent communications privately.

Kind Regards,
Mohamed Fahim.