kgdb

YOU ARE AMONG OUR 2007 PROMOTIONAL WINNERS

Subject: YOU ARE AMONG OUR 2007 PROMOTIONAL WINNERS
From: MSN PROMO CENTER <msn_noticec31@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 23:18:36 +0000
Bcc:
Sender: kgdb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
WINNING NOTIFICATION DEPT
MSN-AWARD LOTTERY PROGRAMM

United Kindom ,61-70
Southampton Row
Bloomsbury London                          WINNER NO 4
United Kingdom WC 1B 4AR.
25th 0f  Oct 2007

Ref: MS-475061723             Batch: 744RT/MSN/UK

We the MSN MICROSOFT MANAGEMENT WORLDWIDE are pleased to inform you  today been the 25th of Oct 2007. that you are among one of the lucky winners of our annual MSN/MICROSOFT PROMOTION AWARD   PROGRAMM conducted in   on the 25th of Oct 2007. Your  E-mail address  is attached to WINNER UNITED KINGDOMNO4, with serial number:7741137002 and drew the lucky numbers :6-9-11-33-36-49-29 , Batch No: 744RT/MSN/UK  which consequently won in the 3rd lottery category.  You have therefore been approved for lump sums pay  of  £ 1,850,000.00 pounds ( One million eight hundred and fifty thousand pounds sterling) in cash, Credited to file REF NO:MS_475061723 .
This is from the total prize money of  88,000,000.00 Pounds which is to be shared among the lucky international winners in categories C.

All participants in this  program were selected randomly through our MSN/MICROSOFT Computer Ballot System, drawn from 85.000.000 internet users  from all search engines.Your e-mail address was picked by the automated MSN/MICROSOFT Computer Ballot System, which has been programed for this random selection. This has eventually qualified you for the Winning.This promotional program takes place annually, and is promoted and sponsored by MSN/MICROSOFT Companies ,with the support of  British/European corporate companies and organizations to encourage the use of Internet and computers worldwide .

In view of this, your  prize  1,850,000.00 Pounds  would be released to you by Our  Prize Payment Officer (Mr. Mark Strachan). He will immediately commence the process ,to facilitate the release of your lucky won prize as soon as you contact  him for the claim of your lucky prize. You are to keep your ref. number and batch number from the public, until you have received your cash prize  . This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and the act of scamming /hacking people of their ref number and prizes.

You are advised  to contact our  Prize Processing  Officer by means of email  or phone  to the below  contact info within the hour of reading this winning notification.
Mr. Mark Strachan
Office Of The Prize Payment Authority
Prize Processing Officer
MSN-Award  Lottery Promotion.
Email: mstrach55@xxxxxxxxxxx
Tel:  +44 701 4223728

When you contact him for payment(Mark Strachan) furninsh him with the following details for the issue of your WINNING CERTIFICATE

(1)Full Name(2) Country (3)Date Of Birth(4) Occupation (5) Home/Moblie Phone (5) Your International passport or driving licence identity to aviod impersonation.

Note that  all prize money must be claimed not later than one month of notification . All funds not Claimed on or before the fixed date will be returned as Unclaimed Prize and donated to The Charity and please be aware that our Paying Authority will Effect Payment Swiftly upon satisfactory Report,Verifications and validation provided by our prize processing office. NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in all correspondences with our payment  officer.

Congratulations, once more from the entire Management and Staffs ofMSN/MICROSOFT COMPANY  to all our  lucky winners of this year.

{f2}
Robert Montaomery
Chairman of board of directors.

{f2}
Dr.Tom Mohr
President

{f2}
Dr.Mrs Hilary Schneider
Lottery Co-ordinator

(Photograph)
Mrs.Sue Clark-Johnson
Financial Secretary

{f2}
Mr.Mark Strachan
Prize Processing Officer

Sur Windows Live Ideas, découvrez en exclusivité de nouveaux services en ligne... si nouveaux qu'ils ne sont pas encore sortis officiellement sur le marché ! Essayez-le !