project help needed

To: yjing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: project help needed
From: "manish bhatt" <bhattmanish1980@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:02:49 +0530
Cc: harshad_kulkarni@xxxxxxxxxxx, sameer_sangawar@xxxxxxxxxxx, odemir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

hi everbody..
i m a final year engg. student. i m working on a bandwidth management system on linux plaform as part of my final year project.it will allocate and monitor bandwidth on user, protocol and subnet basis. i plan to use netfilter architecture.plz guide whether to use iptables and work with tcpdump .ifyes where can i find good documentation for src code of these softwares.
also can ethereal or squid help me in any way.
if u have any previous experience on such project then u can be a great help to me.i will be very thankfull for ur urgent help as ineed to complete this project within a month coz of our semester schedule.

with regards
manish bhatt

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp