Get rid of bogus comment in change mtu function and return
the correct status.
Signed-off-by: Stephen Hemminger <shemminger@xxxxxxxx>
diff -Nru a/drivers/net/sk98lin/skge.c b/drivers/net/sk98lin/skge.c
--- a/drivers/net/sk98lin/skge.c 2004-11-15 13:29:11 -08:00
+++ b/drivers/net/sk98lin/skge.c 2004-11-15 13:29:11 -08:00
@@ -2791,20 +2791,7 @@
- ** While testing this driver with latest kernel 2.5 (2.5.70), it
- ** seems as if upper layers have a problem to handle a successful
- ** return value of '0'. If such a zero is returned, the complete
- ** system hangs for several minutes (!), which is in acceptable.
- ** Currently it is not clear, what the exact reason for this problem
- ** is. The implemented workaround for 2.5 is to return the desired
- ** new MTU size if all needed changes for the new MTU size where
- ** performed. In kernels 2.2 and 2.4, a zero value is returned,
- ** which indicates the successful change of the mtu-size.
- return NewMtu;
+ return 0;
} /* SkGeChangeMtu */