On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 11:21:32AM -0800, Andrew Morton wrote:
> Christoph Lameter <christoph@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > A Linux driver for the Chelsio 10Gb Ethernet Network Controller by
> > Chelsio (http://www.chelsio.com). This driver supports the Chelsio N210
> > NIC and is backward compatible with the Chelsio N110 model 10Gb NICs.
> Thanks, Christoph.
> The 400k patch was too large for the vger email server so I have uploaded it
> for reviewers.
- my3126.c is unused (because t1_my3126_ops isn't used anywhere)
- what are the EXTRA_CFLAGS in drivers/net/chelsio/Makefile for?
- $(cxgb-y) in drivers/net/chelsio/Makefile seems to be unneeded
- completely unused global functions:
- espi.c: t1_espi_get_intr_counts
- sge.c: t1_sge_get_intr_counts
- the following functions can be made static:
- sge.c: t1_espi_workaround
- sge.c: t1_sge_tx
- subr.c: __t1_tpi_read
- subr.c: __t1_tpi_write
- subr.c: t1_wait_op_done
"Is there not promise of rain?" Ling Tan asked suddenly out
of the darkness. There had been need of rain for many days.
"Only a promise," Lao Er said.
Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed