pagg

New PAGG and Job patches available

To: pagg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New PAGG and Job patches available
From: Erik Jacobson <erikj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:22:35 -0500
Sender: pagg-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there.

I have just made available new PAGG and job patches 2.4.26 and 2.6.6 kernels.

These new patches are a result of community feedback on the Linux Kernel
Mailling list.

I believe we're mostly caught up with the mailing list feedback now.  We're
not caught up with accepting in new features yet and I hope to investigate
that soon with some of my coworkers.

Because the feedback changed a structure used by kernel modules making
use of PAGG, it was necessary to also re-spin the job patch to match.

These are the new pairs:
2.4.26: linux-2.4.26-pagg.patch-4 linux-2.4.26-job.patch-4
2.6.6: linux-2.6.6-pagg.patch-2 linux-2.6.6-job.patch-2

Please send a note to the list if you have any questions or problems.
Thanks!

--
Erik Jacobson - Linux System Software - Silicon Graphics - Eagan, Minnesota