pcp

Oracle pmda

To: pcp@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Oracle pmda
From: Alan Hoyt <ahoyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 08:58:39 -0500
Sender: owner-pcp@xxxxxxxxxxx
I downloaded PCP and started looking over the source code and sample PMDA examples - I am currently interested in writing a monitor for Oracle 9i on Linux. Since I am just learning PCP and trying to get a handle on the problem domain, I was wondering if any dbms examples were available or whether anyone might have any advice/comments/observations/things to avoid, etc. before I start down this path.
Sorry if this is a redundant question - any response is greatly appreciated.

- Alan -