pcp

Oracle Agent?

To: pcp@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Oracle Agent?
From: Said Maafala <orapmda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 19:57:50 -0800 (PST)
Sender: pcp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello -

This is not right place for this question, I know this, but spoke to salesperson at SGI to buy Oracle Agent for PCP and told me they did not have on price list?  Is there IRIX Oracle Agent for PCP exist?  Is Open Source now?  Please can you help me get Oracle Agent?  If exist, but not for sale, can put in Open Source?  I know this Oracle has no new version for IRIX.  Does mean cannot buy Agent no longer? Please help!

Said Ma'afala

Do you Yahoo!?