rhino

Reference Number: 421/613/580-EB

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Reference Number: 421/613/580-EB
From: "prolocofiumicino@xxxxxxxxxxx" <prolocofiumicino@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 08:08:11 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Sender: rhino-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Reference Number: 421/613/580-EB

We bring to your notice the winning
letter from Netherlands Promotion Company held on the 30th of November,
2007 through Internet ballot System among 10,000 Microsoft users.
Subsequently, your email address attached to Ticket Number: TL754/22/76
won contract sum of $1,000,000 USD from a total sum of $10,000,000 USD.
We request you to pay serious attention to this notification by
contacting the claims department with claim information and procedures
of claim.

Mr.John Mona.
Tel:+31-624-595-853
E-mail:
(claimofficeinfo@xxxxxxx)

Congratulations once again from our members
of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.Please
you are ask to forward to Sponsor Loterij Claim Agent the Information
Below;

(I) Reference Number: 421/613/580-EB
(ii) Ticket Number:
TL754/22/76