sgilinux

From Mr Ken Karin

To: (Recipient List Suppressed)
Subject: From Mr Ken Karin
From: "Mr Ken Karin" <kk_ken_karin1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 19:58:44 +0100
Sender: sgilinux-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: Mr. Ken Karin.
Address 44 Easton Street,
London BC5X 0BW, UK
Occupations: External Auditor

                      Hello,

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your
personal ethics although, I wish to use this medium to get
in touch with you first because it's fastest means. I am an
external auditor of a well known bank here in the United
Kingdom.

In one of our periodic auditing I discovered a dormant
account with holding balance of 52,000,000 (Fifty Two
Million British Pounds) which has not been operated for the
past three years. From my investigations and confirmations,
the owner of this account, is a foreigner by name Mr.
Gregory B Wilson died in plane crash in July 19th 2003 and
since then nobody has done anything as regards the claiming
of this money because he has no family members who are aware
of the existence of neither the account nor the funds.

I have secretly discussed this matter with a top senior
minister official of the federal ministry of finance here
and we have agreed to find a reliable Foreign partner to
deal with us although due to his position he did not want to
take active part but as soon as you follow my instructions
everything will be successfully because we will be working
hand in hand with him.

We thus propose to do business with you, standing in as the
next of kin of these funds from the deceased and after due
legal processes have been followed the fund will be released
to your account without delay and we will use it for
investment and to assist the less privileged in the society
because if we left the fund with the government it will be
fortified for nothing and will be used to suppress the poor
masses in the society.

This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the
fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money
laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act. Finally, I will
give you 35% for your corporation, 5% will be for expenses
both parties might have incurred during this process.

On receipt of your response I will furnish you with detailed
clarification as it relates to this mutual benefit
transaction.

You should send me your account information as states below
where you like the money to be transfer so that i can send
application for the release of the fund immediately with
your account information. Even an empty account is ok.

Bank Name..............
Bank Address...........
Beneficiary Name.......
Account Number.........
Swift Code.............
Your Tel/Fax Number..
State & Country........

I look forward to hear from you as soon as possible if you
are interested.

Regards,

Mr. Ken Karin.