sgilinux

EMPLOYMENT REQUEST

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: EMPLOYMENT REQUEST
From: "Walter Smith" <meme11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 20:41:50 -0500 (EST)
Sender: sgilinux-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Attn:Sir/Madam

My name is Walter Smith and i am inquiring if you
would be interested in a part time online job from
home and get paid without affecting your present job.

H AND S Textile Limited, UK need a intelligent
male/female in the USA for urgent part time
employment.

If you are interested you can email me back with your
full name , contact address, age , phone number.
Immediately i receive this information i shall give
you more information on what you will need to be doing
for our company and how often you will be receiving
payment from our client.

But be informed that your weekly salary will be above
500 usd depends on how payment get's to you either by
Money order cheque or cashier's cheque.

Send your reply to my personal email :

waltermith190@xxxxxxx

Thanks in this