sgilinux

VERY EMERGENCY AND URGENT RESPONSE.....

To: ugoodee005@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: VERY EMERGENCY AND URGENT RESPONSE.....
From: Amudu Adams <amudu_adams107@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 21:15:02 +0100 (CET)
Sender: sgilinux-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
FROM  DR AMUDU ADAMS
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT,
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT,
BANK OF AFRICA OUAGADOUGOU,
BURKINA WEST AFRICA.

MY DEAR FRIEND,
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I am Dr AMUDU ADAMS, personal Assistant to the Branch Manager of Bank Of Africa(BOA)Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me. The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary of the US$7.3 MILLION DOLLER,(SEVEN MILLION,THREE HOUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS), and who is a customer to the bank where i work.

He died in a Kenya plane crash 2003, with his family during their vacation journey. The Fund is currently in a suspense account awaiting claim, the bank made a public notice that they are ready to release this fund to any of his relatives abroad.

THEREFORE, by virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL, top secret should be maintained please!,because i am still in the active service i do not need any form of implication especially now i'm in the verge of my retirement to endanger my carear at last!.
Since we got the information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws.

In that regard, i decided to seek your consent for this prospective opportunity. Have it at the back of your mind, that the transaction does not involve any RISK, and does not need much engagement from you, since i am familiar with this kind of transaction being an insider.

Necessary modalities will be worked out to enable us carry out the fund claim under a legitimate arrangement. I have resolved to offer you 40% of the total fund, 10% for sundry expenses that may be incurred during the process of executing this transaction and 50% percent for me.
So the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the NEXT OF KIN to the deceased.so If you are really sure of your integerity, trustworthy and confidentiality,reply immediately so that I will give you more details about the transaction when I receive your affirmative response,more clarification information.

I'm waiting to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God bless.
Dr.AMUDU ADAMS.

Yahoo! Mail : Stockage illimité et Messenger intégré. Changez aujourd'hui de mail !