sgilinux11

Your Information

To: evgruth01@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Your Information
From: "evangelist ruth" <evgruth01@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:02:17 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=YjnQooKXRiYIOMNxTh9tMqdmeiwv0WhXtkhN8o+sNt4=; b=gDVdK1tu0zwu7aony/TtatRTeIP+lZ7hNUcTrUpNFxiWPv3WX+rxjhOu0ErSCszuaI GUg4B9/y8+0PVDuZyq/WAxpgwt522YrlL3LUxuaOB8C4G2fWM18BzEL+peOf8QjzymC2 M4+kxy5EuYlhDbGAurW7eJHz7T2aUAGH0ae/I=
Sender: sgilinux11-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Mr/Mrs,

This is my second massage to you but no respond concerning my offer to your community. As I told you on my last mail, I can not release this sum of $2.6 million US dollars without the confirmation of your full information's. It's just because I don't want to make another mistake as i did in last 2 years ago by donating a fund into a wrong organisation, this fund must be use to help orphans in your community. I have to be sure that this fund will invest in right hand to help orphans in your community and to help those in rural area, because that was my promised to God in this ministration. So don't delay to forward your full information's including your phone number immediately so that i will send the fund before travel out of the country for medical check up.

This is my private ID try to reply me  ev_ruthz4@xxxxxxxxx

Hebrews 11:1vs5 'Evidences of Faith.

Best Regard,

From Evangelist Ruth Elvis Roland.
181 White cross Street, Flat 2. London EC1Y 8QP,
United Kingdom.