Re: Source code for Linux XFS now available!

To: cw@xxxxxxxx (Chris Wedgwood)
Subject: Re: Source code for Linux XFS now available!
From: Jim Mostek <mostek@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 08:17:08 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
There are a few files outside the modules we have that are affected.
There are few modules that comprise XFS: xfs, pagebuf, and pagebuf_locking,
avl. The last 3 are really just one module (from my perspective) that
other file systems could use, too.

Anyway the files outside XFS don't have lots of changes, but are there.
We haven't had the time to separate all the XFS changes or to try to
get these changes into the default kernel. That will come later.

A few of the files affected are: linux/mm/filemap.c, linux/include/linux/fs.h,
linux/init/main.c, and linux/include/linux/mm.h.

Jim