TAKE - Ensure that xfs_inactive is always called

To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: TAKE - Ensure that xfs_inactive is always called
From: Stephen Lord <lord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:43:19 -0400
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Change how iput and vn_rele are glued together, we need to ensure that all
iput calls get directed through vn_rele do we can do inactive processing
correctly. Previously vn_rele called iput, but calls to iput from outside
XFS would bypass the vn_rele code, and hence not hit xfs_inactive when the
count reached zero.

We now have VN_RELE calls vn_put - which calls iput, linvfs_put_inode
which is called out of iput will call vn_rele.