Re: Problems compiling

To: Nathan Scott <nathans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Problems compiling
From: Russell Cattelan <cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 00:31:12 -0500
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Nathan Scott wrote:

I just redid the way the tree is synced.
Delete the files whenever... if things work better they should disappear from
the
cvs tree... if not I get out the hand dany rm and start the tree from scratch.
It isn't a bunch of work most of the process is automated.

--
Russell Cattelan
cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx