fsr_xfs will now defragment a filesystem - there are a few caveats on this:
1. we are using buffered I/O here - this could have side effects.
2. specifying an individual file to defragment does not work yet, the
open by handle code barfs on it.
Most of this change came from William L. Jones <jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
it is probably time to create a credits file......
Date: Tue Jul 25 07:13:25 PDT 2000
The following file(s) were checked into:
cmd/xfs/fsr/syssgi.h - 1.1
cmd/xfs/fsr/syssgi.c - 1.1
- syssgi wrapper for fsr calls - code from William L Jones
cmd/xfs/Makefile - 1.15
- Walk into fsr subdirectory
linux/fs/xfs/linux/xfs_ioctl.c - 1.13
- Add in XFS_IOC_SWAPEXT for defragmenter,
code from William L Jones <jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cmd/xfs/include/xfs_dfrag.h - 1.3
- Reactivate defragmenter kernel interface
cmd/xfs/man/man8/fsr_xfs.8 - 1.2
- change man page to report true location of command
cmd/xfs/fsr/Makefile - 1.3
- Add syssgi stub code
cmd/xfs/fsr/fsr_xfs.c - 1.3
- ported to Linux - code from William L Jones <jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>