Re: 2.4.1-ac2 merge ?

To: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 2.4.1-ac2 merge ?
From: Keith Owens <kaos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 10:09:18 +1100
Cc: "Martin K. Petersen" <mkp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sooo lame <kszysiu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, 04 Feb 2001 11:23:06 -0600,
Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>If this is the fix which is in 2.4.2-pre1 then that might be the
>easier thing to apply, it is pretty small, there are some serial
>console changes which may land on top of kdb code in the xfs tree
>though (but I would like those because my kdb serial line is running
>at 9600 because of flow control issues).

Just merged kdb v1.7 for ix86 up to 2.4.2-pre1 and put it on oss.sgi.com.
The serial console changes in 2.4.2-pre1 do not directly affect kdb.
They may or may not solve Steve Lord's problem, it depends a lot on the
receiving machine.  I still see lost characters in 2.4.2-pre1 with a
serial console running at 38400, but I suspect the problem is the old
terminal server that the other end of the null modem is plugged into.