Question about xfs

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Question about xfs
From: Sean Dougherty <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:48:00 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
As I have been testing, I have crashed a few times :-).

When I do an xfs_repair of the crashed drive, that seem to run very
well.  Then I remount the drive and then delete everything on that drive
(getting set up for the next test) I have noticed that when I do a "df"
the drive shows oh between 30-40K still used.  Whereas when I created the
file system (mkfs -t xfs....) a df shows about 1200 bytes used.

I am sure this has to do with the journaling and want to learn more, can
someone point me to reference where I can read up on this.

Thanks.

Sean Dougherty
Manager of way too much
TTUHSC At Amarillo