RE: building 2.4.2 (with XFS) fails

To: "Russell Cattelan" <cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: building 2.4.2 (with XFS) fails
From: "Juan Casero" <casero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:02:17 -0500
Cc: "james rich" <james.rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Shortly after the message anouncing the release of the 2.4.2 code with
the XFS patches on the CVS server I logged in to the CVS server and
grabbed a copy.  I performed the update as per the syntax below and I
did get lots of output so something was happening.  I admit to being
something of a novice with CVS (nothing to be ashamed of really) but
that might suggest there was something to update.  My intention here is
to be helpful though so don't take my comments as being smug wise cracks.
I was genuiunely interested in helping the person who was having problems
compiling the kernel.

Cheers....