Re: Convert base ext2 partition to xfs

To: Luc Lalonde <llalonde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Convert base ext2 partition to xfs
From: Krzysztof Rusocki <kszysiu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 19:47:32 +0100
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

On destination partition create only /proc directory and nothing
more. The /proc is just kernel interface and you get access to it
as soon as you mount -t proc /proc /proc ;-)
/proc is 'virtual' fs, so it does not exist physically on any drive

Also, remember to install boot manager afterwards.

Cheers
Krzysztof