Re: FAQ updated

To: Thomas Graichen <thomas.graichen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: FAQ updated
From: "Martin K. Petersen" <mkp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13 Mar 2001 10:02:54 -0500
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>>>> "Thomas" == Thomas Graichen <news-innominate.list.sgi.xfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>>>> writes:

Thomas> just checked it on the alpha with the current cvs tree and it
Thomas> seems to work just fine out of the box (with blocksize 8k)
Thomas> ... does any- one know anything about the sparc64 efforts? -

I check sparc64 and alpha on a semi-regular basis.  My primary
workstations happen to be a Sun and an Alpha respectively, and they
run whatever was latest and greatest last time I rebooted them.

--
Martin K. Petersen, Principal Linux Consultant, Linuxcare, Inc.
mkp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.linuxcare.com/