Script to move a partition from one filesystem to xfs

Subject: Script to move a partition from one filesystem to xfs
From: Timothy Ball <timball@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 23:32:15 -0500
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
It's not xfs specific but it will do it. Currently it works on my box
fine just fine. The things that are *not* working is editting /etc/fstab
(I have to stare and think about sed *shudder*) and figuring out if you
have enough space to move a partition on it's own. (Currently you have
to stare at df -h and figure it out for yourself.) Also it has no
ability to change /... cause that'd be harder. But I've been thinking
abt doing it by changing /sbin/init and using lilo -R, but this makes a
good public release. I'll add more features if more ppl use it. :)

It's available at http://www.doublewide.net/~timball

If someone could stare at it and be sure I'm not totally insane that'd
be great.

--timball

--
        Send mail with subject "send pgp key" for public key.
pub  1024R/CFF85605 1999-06-10 Timothy L. Ball <timball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>