Re: XFS prerelease 0.10 test2 images It's for Wolverine (RH 7.0.91 ak

To: Chris Croswhite <ccroswhite@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS prerelease 0.10 test2 images It's for Wolverine (RH 7.0.91 aka RH71 beta 2)
From: Seth Mos <knuffie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 20:06:30 +0100
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
At 10:33 23-3-2001 -0800, Chris Croswhite wrote:
This would be my problem. Could someone point me in the direction of the Wolverine images?

try http://www.redhat.com/mirrors.html and choose something close or on the same continent. Also check which network they are one. My Cable ISP has a terrible broken uplink to UUnet (amsterdan->new-york->UK) and some others networks even have a peering agreement or are connected by KPN/Qwest networks.
This makes the difference between 3 or 50 KB/s stable traffic.

And you whant to test this, it can make the difference between 2 days or 5 hours.

Good luck

Thanks,
Chris

Bryan J. Smith wrote:

Re: XFS prerelease 0.10 test2 images  It's for Wolverine (7.0.91
aka 7.1 beta 2)
Chris Croswhite wrote:

I have tried the iso image.  However, everytime time I place
in disc one of RH7.0, the installer indicates that the wrong disc
is installed.  I have inserted disc 2 of RH7.0 also to no avail.
Am I missing/using something here?

>From my understanding, the PR 0.10 releases are for RedHat
"Wolverine" aka 7.0.91 aka 7.1 beta 2.
-- TheBS
P.S.  7.0.90 aka 7.1 beta [1] was "Fisher"

--
Seth
Has anybody seen my lightbulb?