Re: XFS and knfsd

To: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS and knfsd
From: Justin Tripp <justin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 07:57:10 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
That's seems to have done the trick.  Thanks for the quick response.
'make' is much happier now.

Will this make it into the main cvs release, or should I keep a hold of
the patch for future releases?

                        .justin.

Justin Leonard Tripp                                jtripp at i(e)^3.org
Configurable Computing Laboratory Research Assistant      CB 461 x8-7206
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department  Brigham Young University