stress tests for 0.10

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: stress tests for 0.10
From: niyazovy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Yuri Niyazov)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 00:45:50 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello all, forgive the beginner's question: I downloaded the 0.10 pre-release
from march 21st, patched kernel 2.4.2 and installed it. I am now wondering -
particular stress tests are compatible with that version that I can download
and run on my computer? I know there are some under cvs in xfstests, but I do
nownot know whether they are compatible with 0.10 or not. Thank you all -
please reply to my email address as well as to the mailing list, I am not
subscriebd yet

Thank you,
Yuri Niyazov