Re: Telnet/Ftp problem with version 0.10

To: kenneth.leung@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Telnet/Ftp problem with version 0.10
From: Ajay Shekhawat <ajay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 17:35:37 -0400
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
This is not an XFS issue, but a Wolverine issue. With Wolverine, RedHat
has instituted some security using ipchains (or iptables, I forget). During
the installation process, you get a screen which asks you what security
level would you like. The default, IIRC, will disable most daemons and
allow access only with SSH.

Ajay