Re: xfsprogs won't build

To: Ric Tibbetts <ric@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: xfsprogs won't build
From: "Bryan J. Smith" <b.j.smith@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 08:38:51 -0400
Cc: Seth Mos <knuffie@xxxxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ric Tibbetts wrote:
> Mandrake 'Looks" nice out of the box, but it's way to brittle. 3 days of
> battles jsut trying to get XFS on it is over the top.

Great installer (especially for newbies), great management tools.
The latest-n-greatest packages.  Absolute *NO* testing done
themselves.  As such, I never, ever use Mandrake myself.

I sure wish RedHat would eat their pride and adopt some of the
Mandrake tools.  Then again, a lot of them are broken.

-- TheBS

--
Bryan "TheBS" Smith         chat:thebs413 @AOL/MSN/Yahoo
Engineer                       mailto:b.j.smith@xxxxxxxx