Questions about recovery

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Questions about recovery
From: Lauri Ojantakanen <lauri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 10:26:21 +0300
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I am very happy using xfs (converted everything to xfs:). Usually everything
goes fine with the system but there is one kinda scary thing: sometimes some
files seem to be getting filled with null's after recovery. I mean that after
one recovery one opera's bookmark file was still there but the contents of
the file was just  '\0'. File was not truncated but its contents were "gone".
I just would like to know whether this kind of behaviour is to be considered
as a feature rather than a bug. I also would like to know what I could do to
minimize the possibility for this to happen.

Rgrds,

//lauri