Re: Problem setting up quotas ...

To: Russell Cattelan <cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Problem setting up quotas ...
From: Jan Rekorajski <baggins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 00:22:02 +0200
Cc: James Pearson <james-p@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 03 May 2001, Russell Cattelan wrote:

> I'n not quite spotting the problem either... could you send  the diff?
>
> I'm not very familiar with the quota code...
> Nathan  can you see a problem in the dquot.c stuff referenced below?

Hmm, I'm sorry for all this confusion, it must have been specific to
my heavyly patched source. I have some quota fixes that still didn't make
it to 2.4 proper and this might caused patch misplacement for me.

James, as far as I can see your problem is somewhere else.

Jan
--
Jan Rękorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?