RE: chacl usage

To: "'Timothy Shimmin'" <tes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: chacl usage
From: "Christian, Chip" <chip.christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 11:16:04 -0400
Cc: "'Linux XFS (E-mail)'" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Tim,

Call me Chip...

For sure I'm running the proper kernel.  I just built it once more so I could
tell you I built it this morning ;-)

noposix_acl.o isn't created, but posix_acl.o is, as another point of
verification.

Attached is my .config.  /boot/vmlinuz is the only kernel listed in lilo.conf.
I do this:
        make mrproper
        cp ~/config .config
        make menuconfig (verify settings...)