Re: XFS 1.0/Quota

To: Nathan Scott <nathans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS 1.0/Quota
From: <marchuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 10:03:19 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Using the latest cvs quota tools, with the base 2.4.2 XFS 1.0
> kernel patches, quota works without any patching at all.
>
> cheers.
>
> --
> Nathan

I've used kernel 2.4.3, installed xfs patch to kernel.  installed latest
cvs quota tools.  Made sure that quota support and xfs quota support is
selected in kernel.  quotaon -av doesnt show anything.  my fstab has
rw,usrquota.

[root@gauss quota-tools]# quotaon -v /users/raid2
quotaon: Enable XFS group quota during mount
quotaon: Enable XFS user quota during mount

[root@gauss quota-tools]# repquota /users/raid2
[root@gauss quota-tools]#

I have setup quota on ext2 quite few times before so Im pretty sure I am
not making any mistakes.  Please help.