Re: [gfs-devel] Can I use XFS and GFS simultaneous?

To: gfs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gfs-devel] Can I use XFS and GFS simultaneous?
From: Adam Manthei <manthei@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:23:06 -0500
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
I've never tested XFS and GFS on the system, so I can't guarantee that
the two will work together.  Since you are adding other patches to the
kernel, all bets are off.  However, if these are the only patch rejects,
you may be in luck.  You should be able to patch the files by hand since
there are only a few added functions and #defines.

--
Adam Manthei  <manthei@xxxxxxxxxxx>