Re: linux 2.4.2-XFS

To: Galen Arnold <arnoldg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: linux 2.4.2-XFS
From: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 11:23:05 -0500
Cc: sandeen@xxxxxxx, Mike Pflugmacher <mikep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Wayne Hoyenga <louis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Try the attached patch - it is against the 2.4.4 development tree, but it
should work in the release tree as well. I am still benchmarking and
scratching my head about this one, but it should help memory usage in
xfs. Is it possible to send the output of cat /proc/slabcache whilst
iozone is on its way to failing?

Steve